Be Still and Know ~ 01
|date & time||1 Sep 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 20min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving and Q2.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Ananda Prabhu
- Osho, meditativeness and science are difficult to reconcile. Yet painting a picture, writing a poem, and solving a scientific problem all bring the same joy. The same joy!
- Why is it so difficult to be meditative and a scientist?
- Why has there never been a society in which the inner and the outer sciences, the science of gentleness and love and the science of aggression and death, live in harmony?
- Question 2 from Bal Krishna Bharti
- Osho, can Buddha or Christ be created or developed out of every common human being? Or is Buddha or Christ only born as such? Every man is buddha, every man is christ: I feel it is not true.
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Loka
- Osho, I find myself mostly attracted to women and very rarely deeply to a man. I am a little bothered about it. Could you please say something about it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|