Ma Dharm Jyoti
Ma Dharm Jyoti was born in Karachi in 1940. Her family migrated to India because of the Partition which divided India into India and Pakistan. She knew early on that she wanted to avoid the societal traps for women of being dependent and having to get married and while working also came to feel strongly the need for a guru, who came in 1968 in the form of Osho. She lived and traveled with Osho in the very early days when Osho left being a professor at universities, and traveled around India giving talks and gathering thousands around him.
She was among the first group to take initiation from Osho during the famous meditation camp in Manali in 1970 (picture bottom right) and wrote the classic collection One Hundred Tales for Ten Thousand Buddhas (link below) of anecdotes of Osho's early days. She continues to lead meditation camps around the world.
- New Delhi
- 1994 : One Hundred Tales for Ten Thousand Buddhas
- 2000 : Zapiski sumasshedshego. 10000 budd (Записки сумасшедшего. 10000 будд)
- 2001 : Almaznye dni s Osho. Desjat' tysjach budd (Алмазные дни с Ошо. Десять тысяч будд)
- 2004 : Das Hajar Buddhon Ke Lie Ek Sau Gathaen (दस हजार बुद्धों के लिए एक सौ गाथाएं)
- 2007 : Interview with Sw Nirman
- 2014-05 : Interview with Ma Meera (Dutch subtitles. Organized by Vrienden van Osho. Film by Anetti and Tarangita.)