Sw Anand Nutan
Nutan is a renowned photographer who has established an unrivalled reputation in photo-journalism. For the last twenty seven years he has worked as an editorial photographer for most of the worlds photo oriented magazines. Nutan has lived wherever stories led him, travelling all over the world covering current affairs. A winner of a Pentax gold award in 1969 and the Benson & Hedges gold award in 1990, Nutan has published in Geo, Stern, Airone, Figaro, Time, Newsweek, Zeite, Sunday Review, Independent, Observer, Sunday Times, Country Living and so on. Nutan has published several books. "L’Eternel Irlandais" was selected as one of the five best photography books of the year at the Biarritz Festival.
- In Poona in 1979, walking with crutches and a slipped disc...
- you might have seen me back after the ranch every year for a few months, photographing osho...
- back in ireland since 1991, live on the west coast by the atlantic on the edge of the burren, still a photographer..
- Nutan Photography
- Phone: +353 (0)91 637-533
- Fax: +353 (0)91 637-033
- Mobile: 0872-563-143
- see also
- Nutan on facebook
- ‘Irlande 66/69’: photographs of Ireland taken in the 1960s (Rosita Boland , The Irish Times)
- Nutan giving an interview on RTÉ Liveline 10 Apr 2018