The Ashram Music Group
- please let us know if you have any info about this ...
In October 1975, an evening music group begins, with singing and dancing. This music group, with many different musicians, forms an integral part of Osho's work.
The music groupleader asked for a name for the group and Osho replied "I will give you a name…Nadam. It means the ultimate sound."
"The place to go to in the evening was Music Group (unless you were one of the lucky ones to have darshan). There were hundreds of us there, sometimes up to a thousand, singing and dancing along (“Drinking from your wine, Bhagwan … “). It was Anubhava, a sannyasin from Germany, who clearly carried the event. Just with his voice and guitar and backed by a few musicians he’d do his magic, every night. There were times the energy was so high that we thought it would lift the roof off Buddha Hall." (Sw Bodhena)
- Sw Prem Anubhava : vocals, guitar
- Sw Govinddas : guitar, multi-instruments
- Sw Anandadas : bass
- Ma Vipassana : vocals
- Sw Anand Rupesh : percussion
- Sw Anugama : percussion
- Sw Nigama? : percussion?
- Sw Sumeru : percussion
- Sw Prem Geet : bass
- 1978 : Colours of Creation
- 1979 : Morning Celebration Music
- 1979 : Selected Celebration Songs
- 1979 : 1979-07-10 Guru Purnima Darshan ~ Meditation Music
- 1980 : 1980-03-21 Enlightenment Day Darshan ~ Ashram Music Group
- 1980 : 1980-07-27 Guru Purnima Darshan
- 1980 : 1980-09-08 Mahaparinirvana Day
- 1981 : 1981-03-21 Enlightenment Day
- see also
- Oh My Lord, You Are the Fire…