The Sannyas Wiki:About
Once on sannyas.org, I've added the Osho Bibliography.
The website has now grown so much that it has become impossible for one person to look after it and it now needs the support of everyone who has made use of this website in the past.
A Wiki is the perfect vehicle for that. I'm now in the process of converting the sannyas.org databases into the wiki format. After that, the seed will hopefully grow into an amazing tree.
Sannyas Wiki is as much about you as it is about Osho. Go for it !!
With Love - Rudra
If you are not a registered user and need to contact us, please send an email to Rudra.
Special thanks to ...
- Osho Bibliography
- Sw Anand Sugit - our Dutch editor maintaining the English and Dutch language sections
- Sw Deva Sarlo - our Canadian editor maintaining the Hindi language section
- Sw Dhyan Antar - our Russian editor maintaining the Russian language section
- Sw Deva Satyana - our Taiwanese editor maintaining the Chinese language section
- Sw Anand Rudra - our German editor maintaining the German language section
- Sw Satrakshita for hundreds of cover scans of English and Dutch language first editions
- Sw Anand Sugit, Sw Deva Sarlo, Sw Prem Samadhan and Sw Dhyan Antar for editing most first editions, adding tons of info and missing scans
- Aad Disseldorp for dozens of English first editions and many Dutch & Indian editions
- Rob Bakker for dozens of English editions and cover scans
- Ma Sangit for a lot of cover scans of English language first editions
- Sw Prem Ramoda for Italian to English translations
- Ma Shalabha, Aquiles and Ma Avinasho for information about some Spanish editions
- Sw Amrit Firak for information about some Slovenian editions
- Sw Sangit Parvat for information about some Dutch editions and early Indian publications
- Sw Prem Mahavira and Ma Prem Kumari for info and cover scans of Serbian language editions
- Sw Shunyam for some old German editions
- Phap Ngo for many cover scans of Vietnamese books
- Sw Satrakshita and Ma Mayo for information about some Dutch editions
- Sw Shailendra Saraswati for tons of scans and info on Hindi language editions
- Sw Anand Neeten for gathering and scanning so many of Osho's manuscripts
- Osho Music
- Sw Anand Sugit for creating the nearly 300 pages of the Osho Music Archive which is now a pivotal part of Osho Music
- Tobias Oldoerp and Sugit for donating the huge collection of music that is the heart of the Osho Music Archive
- Sw Deva Sarlo for donating his wonderful songbooks to the wiki and Sugit for transferring them all
- Ma Anand Para for a copy of Aneeta's Sufi Dancing in Poona sheets
The Wiki "in the news"
- Osho News: Sannyas Wiki
- Sannyas News: Sannyas.org goes wiki
- Rebellious Spirit: Sannyas.org goes wiki
- Sannyas Roundup by Ma Anand Bhagawati
- Osho News: The wiki making news ;)
- Osho News: Music on Sannyas Wiki
- Vrienden van Osho on The Sannyas Wiki (Dutch)
- Vrienden van Osho on the Osho Music Archive (Dutch)
The Wiki on facebook
ps Why do "spiritual", "meditative" people bother to hang out on the internet ?
Because it's full of cornflakes !! Read on...