1990-07-08 Guru Purnima
This album was found as "Osho School of Music, Vol 1".
Sw Shailendra Saraswati has kindly provided information on this album :
- I do not remember exactly the title, probably it was Guru Purnima 1990. "Osho School of Music" was the composer of the cassette.
- There are few songs missing in this list, First one was GURU VANDANA - Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu sung by Ma Amrit Priya And Ma Amrit Sadhana.
- Song 3, Osho, Tu Kitna Pyara Hai, was in fact recorded in Osho's presence in 1989 with western musicians, as described in the album Buddha Within.
- Sw Anand Yashwant : song 1, 4 and 5
- Song 2 and 6 are traditional keertan
- Song 3 is an exception, it was recorded in 1989 with western musicians on the album Buddha Within
- Osho School of Music
- Ma Amrit Priya: vocals
- Ma Amrit Sadhana: vocals
- Sw Chaitanya Bharti: drums
- Sw Yoga Amit: drums
- Sw Anand Prabhu: drums
- Sw Anand Nivedano: percussion
- Sw Jagdish Bharti: chorus vocals
- Sw Shailendra Saraswati: chorus vocals
- Audience: chorus vocals
- 1990-07-08 (Date assuming it was on the full moon day.) Recorded in Buddha hall during First Guru Purnima Festival after Osho's Mahaparinirvana.
Tracks - full length
- 01 Aana Padega 20:00 - आना पड़ेगा - You have to come back again and again
- 02 Hari Om Namo Narayana 7:43 - हरि ओम् नमो नािायणा
- 03 Osho, Tu Kitna Pyara Hai 3:30 - ओशो, तू कितना प्यािा है!
- 04 Samay ke Baahar Osho 15:00 - समय िे बाहि ओशो - Osho is beyond time and space now
- 05 Osho Gaye Kahan Hain 17:00 - ओशो गए िहाां हैं? - Osho has not gone anywhere, he is everywhere
- 06 Radha Raman Hari 14:05 - िाधा िमण हरि
- Label (Distributor) :
- OMA Catalog No : 003
- Format : Audio tape MC and Video
- Artwork :