A Sudden Clash of Thunder ~ 10
|date & time||20 Aug 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 14min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I have developed a bad case of seekers ego. It constantly tries to congratulate me on the great progress I have made. You hammer me, and it falls apart, but it comes back. Nothing to do but watch it -- and yet it frightens me. Will you comment?
- Question 2
- You say never to impose yourself on anyone else. Yet you give sannyas to children who can't possibly make up their minds to take it. You have even given initiation to sleeping babies! What are you doing?
- Question 3
- I am a professor of psychology. I have studied and taught conditioning. Can anybody avoid conditioning? Aren't we being conditioned by you?
- Question 4
- Give and share.
- Renounce non-essential and be essential.
- To whom to give -- the poor and needy? -- in general or relatives and friends? Beggars -- organized or individuals? Institutions -- political and religious? Purchase institutional presents -- books and other things? Saints and mahatmas? Etc?
- Question 5
- Are you holding my rope? Does that scare you?
- Question 6 from Sw Deva Nartan
- Osho, did you ever wake up in the morning with the feeling "The heck with all this enlightenment business. Today I think I'll just go out and drive a truck"?
- P.S. You told me not to be so serious. You see, I'm trying.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|