Abhinava Sannyasa (અભિનવ સંન્યાસ)
- translated from
- Hindi: Nav-Sannyas Kya? (नव-संन्यास क्या?), October 1972 ed., ch.1 (it was published later than the Gujarati booklet)
- translated by: Ma Yoga Prem
- First book of the 'Tathata (તથાતા) series. The last paragraph is not a transcript of the Hindi discourse and seems to be just a short summary of the discourse.
- Title translates as "Neo-Sannyas" or "New Sannyas".
- The booklet was published by Ma Anand Madhu and the preface was written by her husband Sw Krishna Chaitanya.
- The cover image was taken at the Geeta Gyanyagya meditation camp at Ahmedabad in Nov-Dec, 1970, see caption below.
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- Sep 28, 1970 : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- 1 (see table of contents)
table of contents
| edition 1970.12
|1||અભિનવ સંન્યાસ||28 Sep 1970 pm||Manali (HP), meditation camp||1h 21min||audio|