Ah This ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||6 Jan 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Anand Navin
- Osho, I have heard that John the Baptist nearly drowned his disciples when baptizing them. Is this true? Is this type of experience something through which a disciple must pass?
- Question 2 from Ma Prem Judy
- Osho, I thought you knew everything. I thought that's what being enlightened is about: Knowing. But you don't know about women, and that they trust precisely because they know each other's heart. Women's hate for women is a male myth invented to keep women separate and powerless. Who wants to be a man? Osho, I am totally upset. How can you talk nonsense? My mind is having a fit and so is my heart. What to do?
- Question 3 from Sudarsho
- Osho, aren't all people really the same?
- Question 4 from Devaprem
- Osho, most of my early life was spent in deadening myself to unbearable punishment. The deadening was entirely necessary for me to survive those times, but those days no longer exist, and after thirty-two years I am terrified and lack the courage to go within. From where is the source of forgiveness, and, Osho, what kind of foolish name have you given me?
- Question 5 from Nisha
- Osho, are all the journalists blind? Can't they see the truth? Why are they continuously spreading lies about you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|