Ah This ~ 08
|date & time||10 Jan 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Virendra
- Osho, is awareness a higher value than love?
- Question 2 from Maneeshi
- Why, Osho, isn't knowledge of the scriptures helpful in finding the truth?
- Question 3 from Pankaja
- Osho, why does it take so long for me to get it?
- Question 4 from Parmananda
- Osho, most religions have a negative attitude towards work, as if it is a punishment and a labor and not at all spiritual. Could you speak to us more about working?
- Question 5 from John
- Osho, why do Indians think they are more spiritual than others?
- Question 6 from Narotam
- Osho, why are the Jews so notorious for their money-greed?
- Question 7 from Divendra
- Osho, what is the future of morality concerning sex?
- Question 8 from Paramahansa
- Osho, why do you speak at all if the truth is inexpressible?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|