Jump to navigation Jump to search
(For one crazy man!)
(Please add your knowledge to this page! Check here to see how.)
- For a long time, this song's separate existence was not known and the wiki thought of it as just another, earlier version of Ah This, until a correspondent alerted us to its unique qualities. Its two known recordings appear similar -- long live recordings from late Ranch-era celebrations -- and may even be the same, according to our correspondent, with the longer one the original from the Mar celebration of 1985 and the shorter an edited version of that for a compilation album.
- The song goes like this: For several minutes in each version, separate groups of men's and women's voices are singing just "Ah this", with chords / harmonic structure similar to the chorus part of Ah This, reproduced below. At some point, this morphs into "All this", a subtle difference not easy for everyone to discern.
- Eventually, the men start singing very softly, "For one crazy man". According to our correspondent, the concept has its origin in a story from the Ranch: Osho was led around and shown all the the structures which had been built, and at some point in the tour he made the remark "All this - for one crazy man!" Almost everything Osho did in public was videoed, so likely this story is more widely known and the video may even turn up some day.
- Lyrics and chord notation
(such as it is)
D E D E This, Ah/All this, Ah/All this, Ah/All this D E F#m Ah/All this, Ah/All this, Ah/All this
- Sw Prem Bhavito : violin
- Sw Prem Git : bass
- Sw Govinddas : guitar/sitar/mandolin...
- Sw Chaitanya Hari
- Sw Herren : clarinet
- Lalit : bass
- Ma Prem Maniko : singer
- Sw Anand Nivedano : drums and percussion
- Sw Rupesh : congas & tablas
- Sw Samir (buddhafield garage) : guitar and singer
- Sw Shabdanur : trumpet
- Shiven : percussion
- Ma Anand Suresha : singer
- Sw Santosh Toby : flute, saxophone
- Sw Anand Veeren : electric guitar
- Sw Veetdharm : keyboard, pianola
- Sw Vinit (Garimo/Arup´s boy friend): guitar
Audio - full length
- 06 9:00
- Sw Anand Nivedano : percussion
- 1983 - 1985
Audio - full length
- 11 5:32