Be Still and Know ~ 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|9 Sep 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 0h 18min. Quality: good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 - Q6 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving and Q2.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Yoga Vivek
- Osho, would you say something about your father's death yesterday?
- Question 2 from Ambubhai Diwanji
- Osho, when hearing the story over dinner of Dadu and two of his disciples, Rajjab and Sundero. I was baffled by how deeply affected they both were by the death of their master. One, Rajjab, never opened his eyes again, and the other, Sundero, died in the same bed as his master, Dadu. How can an enlightened person be so affected by the death of his master or beloved one?
- Question 3 from Ma Anand Dasi
- Osho, if you were in a desert instead of being here, would you feel the same?
- Question 4 from Sarjano
- Osho, you said today that there is nothing like a 'group soul', but I have been strongly feeling something like that in the commune. Not only that, but this feeling of a collective soul is becoming more and more intense and attuned day by day. It is something new for me, and very beautiful, and actually I experience it as the most beautiful thing that is happening for me here. I know that each of us has to awaken alone, but I feel that this 'collective soul' is a tremendous help, at least for us not to create other dreams.... Am I dreaming now of a 'collective soul'?
- Question 5 from Sw ? Mandiro
- Osho, I never want what I get; I reject it. I always want what is not given to me; this I try to get. I never feel satisfied with what I have, I always want something else. And I never say what I really want. I suffer much from this but, it seems, not enough as I still cling to it. Can you please say something about this?
- Question 6 from Virendra
- Osho, when we don't understand you rightly, how do you feel?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►