Beyond Enlightenment ~ 01
|date & time||3 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 7min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, what is beyond enlightenment?
- Question 2 from Ma Latifa
- Beloved Osho, the other night when you talked about the ego and how, with awareness, one can see that it does not exist, I realized that I never put much emphasis on awareness. For me, being with you always meant loving you as much as I can, longing for you and trying to be as close to you as possible.
- Beloved Osho, can you please show the way for a female German lover to become more aware?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, there are always two parts in me related to you. One part of me has the drive to work, run around, organize, jump up and down, fight, talk to press and politicians, just shout from the rooftops. The other part, which has become so much stronger over the last years, just wants to sit at your side and absorb everything -- you, your silence and your words.
- Was it that I had to be so active just to be able to sit silently now?
- Osho, please can you say something about your outer and your inner work?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, today I observed a tightrope walker and how he trained a young girl partner to walk on the rope. He was sometimes hitting her, sometimes persuading her, but it seemed to me that she was mainly encouraged to try it again and again because she felt his trust in her potential to be able to walk the rope alone.
- Can you please say something about the master's trust in the disciple?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|