Beyond Enlightenment ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||8 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I am requesting your guidance on my answer to something I heard you say to me -- which you never actually said.
- During my sannyas darshan you spoke to me at length about what happened to Buddha's teachings after Buddha left his body. I heard you say that Buddha's disciples compromised Buddha's teaching. They created safe religions, and thus compromised. You told me, "Do not compromise."
- While you were speaking these words to me, I heard another communication. The request that I silently heard spoken was, "Do not let it happen to me."
- Since that day I have continually looked for what I might be able to do to fulfill this request. Much to my wonder, I know what to do, I know how to fulfill the unspoken request -- but I want your guidance.
- Will you please give me your specific guidance?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, recently it has started happening that as I begin to open my eyes first thing in the morning I can see a vision, like a scene from a movie -- and that scene happens days after in reality, just like a repetition.
- Before I arrived here in Bombay, I had a vision of the Golden Manor Hotel -- the setting, the garden, the people -- and when I arrived here, it was exactly the same as my vision. I wrote you a letter about this earlier, but did not have the courage to deliver it. Now it has been happening often, and I don't know if it is good or bad.
- Also, when you were in Uruquay and I was in Brazil, I had the sudden compulsion to go to my room, to sit on the floor and close my eyes. I did so, and like a flash, I saw you sitting at a table, laughing joyously. I could only see the back of another man who seemed a little bit serious or sad. Then you saw me and invited me in, and the man turned his face to see me. He was beautiful, very beautiful... The scene was so full of light! I'm sure he was not Jesus -- the beard was different and the eyes were more deep and direct. Hours later, the radio gave the news that Krishnamurti had died hours before.
- Osho, from that day on, I was totally sure that you live on two levels simultaneously, and I don't know on which level you are for most of the time during your daily life.
- You answered Turiya that you don't come into our dreams.
- But isn't it true that you are so close to the disciple that we are one with you all the time, not only in our dreams?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, the longer I am your disciple, the less I know and understand.
- A magic pull brought me to Bombay, and sitting in your presence has been like coming home again -- glimpses of two hearts beating together, moments of love and wonder, days of joy and playfulness.
- Being back in Holland there is only this big longing left inside my heart: To sit at your feet again and again and again.
- Beloved Master, my mind is losing control, and my heart starts singing. What is happening?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, it seems that my problems are getting more and more since I have become your sannyasin. Is that your work?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|