Beyond Enlightenment ~ 09
|date & time||11 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 10min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 13min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Pankaja (Ma Prem Pankaja ?)
- Beloved Osho, what is it that reduces me to a hysterical, incoherent child in your presence or even at the thought of being in your presence?
- Is it something inherent in the master-disciple relationship, or my psychological immaturity, or both?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, why do I always feel so miserable? Have I ever really let you in? The moment I sit in front of you, all is gone. What is happening? Can't you take it all away?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, would you please talk about the sadhana based on holding as much as possible to the "I" thought or the sense "I am" and on asking oneself the questions, "Who am I?" or "From where does this 'I' arise?" in what way does this approach to meditation differ from that of watching the gaps between one's in-breath and out-breath? Does it make any difference whether one witnesses the breath focusing on the heart center or on the lower belly center?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I have not expected anything from you, yet you have tricked me and given me some beautiful things. Is there anything a sannyasin has to ask, or does everything happen on its own?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|