Beyond Enlightenment ~ 11
|date & time||13 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 16min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 20min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, the fruit falls on the ground when it is ripe. One day, you will leave us, and it will be impossible to have another master in your place.
- How can anybody else be the substitute for the master of masters?
- Osho, when you leave the physical body, will your meditation techniques help our inner growth as they do now?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, being on my own in the marketplace, I felt myself becoming very mechanical and unaware in my activities. Now, being in your presence and going inside, my body-mind speed is slowing down, and self consciousness is arising. This state of self cosnciousness gives a lightness, and one wants to stay in it more and more. When I look at you, I see a grace that is pointing far beyond.
- Osho, can you speak on the self consciousness of the disciple, and the grace of the master?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I sense something wonderful, something incredible happening to you over there in your chair. And more and more over the years, I sense something really wonderful happening within me over here. For me, it is not enlightenment -- I know that. But it is like a harmony with you.
- Osho, can you say something about how I can reach through the smoke of the mind to bring this wondrousness, this beautiful feeling of giftedness out into the open so that it can grow?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, after leaving Rajneeshpuram in November last year, I experienced that it became nearly impossible for me to find out what I was going to do. In the beginning it was a bit frightening, but very soon I saw more and more that just waiting was enough, and many beautiful things started happening to me, without my going for it.
- Is this how being with you works?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, being with you in discourse, I feel so nourished, and have finally found the rest I had longed for.
- Being in the West, I didn't even feel how much I was missing being in your presence. How could I forget the beauty of being with you?
- Please comment.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|