Beyond Enlightenment ~ 13
|date & time||15 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 12min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 15min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Maitri
- Beloved Osho, when I close my eyes, I feel such an enormous presence, such a vast isness, such a beatitude. But it is a fullness, not an emptiness.
- Could you please say something about the difference between this fullness, and the emptiness or nothingness which you are speaking of?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, as you were talking about Indian and Western sannyasins, I felt what you were saying was true -- sometimes the Indians are too much of the heart. It is hard to say no to them, yet you cannot say yes to their expectations and theories. They are deaf.
- Will you please explain why this is so?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|