Beyond Enlightenment ~ 15
|date & time||17 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 2min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, every time when people ask me, "What is Osho in your life?" -- I answer that you are my master. But the people don't understand, even if I try to explain. What is the reason for it? Why can't I explain it with success?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, I am old, and had been a Buddhist for over thirty years before I came to Poona. But still I feel as if I am at the beginning, confused with lots of doubts.
- On the other hand, something inside me knows about your silence, and that something is not irritated at all. It is like a robe of trust. But I am not able to believe.
- Could you please say something about the difference between trust and belief?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, inside of me there seem to be so many questions, but when I try to ask you one of them, they all seem to be gone, and I don't know even if I really wanted to ask you something. But still the feeling of question remains.
- Please, can you explain where this feeling comes from?
- Question 4 from Sw Anand Arun
- Beloved Osho, before coming into contact with you, professor Joshi of Kathmandu was spiritually guided by a Buddhist Lama. This Lama left his family and village when he was young and traveled for forty years in Tibet, Burma and Thailand, meditating and seeking truth.
- At the age of sixty, one evening the Lama quietly returned to his village and joined the family and his old life. But his grace and silence attracted many seekers, and now he is famous as an "Avatari Lama."
- The professor was highly impressed by the Lama, and out of love presented him with your book, Anta Yantra. The Lama could not read Hindi or English, so he requested Mr. Joshi to read some passages to him and to show him your picture.
- When he saw your picture, the Lama said: "Osho comes from the land where I go every day in my meditation. This time he has come with full glory, (sixteen kalas) -- which happens only in the incarnation of Krishna or Buddha. Now there is no need to come to me for guidance; follow Osho, he is the right master."
- Osho, how can people see so much just in your picture, which we disciples cannot realize even after such a long association?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, I have heard you saying, "I love:" I have heard you saying "I hate." What do you mean?
- Osho, tell me the truth, for my feeling is that there is nothing up there -- not even love, not even compassion.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|