Beyond Enlightenment ~ 17
|date & time||19 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 2min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 7min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, Sri Aurobindo declared that there is something beyond that which Buddha calls enlightenment. His whole aspiration was dedicated towards opening a door for this new step in human evolution.
- Beloved Osho, what could not happen with Aurobindo, is it happening with you?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, the other night you talked about the master and the mystic.
- My question is about the mystic and the skeptic. Is it possible for a skeptic to become a mystic? So much of the esoteric and mystical seems to be a process of autosuggestion, imagination and wishful thinking. I sometimes feel very discouraged and want to give it all up as nonsense. Yet there is also an inner voice leading me on. The biggest relief for me seems to be in your continual encouragement to let go and trust.
- Beloved Master, do you see any possibility for a skeptic to get through this conglomeration of mind fabrications?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I cannot find the question, but my heart needs an answer. What is it?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, a woman friend of mine often uses the words "male ego" about me, which I feel is not true about me.
- From the very beginning I have been open and vulnerable to feminine energy, which is teaching me to become a disciple every day. Moreover, I have felt that when she used this word there was some kind of hatred towards men.
- Osho, can you explain what the "male ego" is, and what it means when a woman uses this expression about a man?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|