Beyond Enlightenment ~ 19
|date & time||21 Oct 1986, 19:00|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 27min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 31min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- About exact time of the talk see discussion.
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Anand Yeshwant
- Beloved Osho, I am a two-year-old child in sannyas at the age of sixty!
- I consider myself blessed to have come into the fold of your grace.
- Was this destined to be so? Then why was it so late in life? Can the child in me become mature in what remains of my life? How? Kindly help.
- Question 2 from Narendra
- Beloved Osho, why does everyone want to pretend to be what they are not? What is the psychology behind it?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, could you please explain the difference between trusting existence and fatalism?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, why do I like so much to criticize people and complain against life?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, the buddha in me condemns the zorba, and the zorba envies the buddha. How can these two beloveds within me become friends?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|