Beyond Enlightenment ~ 24
|date & time||26 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 59min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Narendra
- Beloved Osho, why can modern psychologists not think or write about or even conceive of enlightenment? Is enlightenment a new phenomenon beyond their conception? Will they ever understand a phenomenon "beyond enlightenment"?
- Please comment.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, during deep relaxation I have experienced some strange things. One is that I felt lifted from the earth, and the second that I felt touched by hands trying to help me.
- Every time it happened I felt totally scared, didn't dare to open my eyes, and did everything I know to ground myself.
- Osho, can I trust and just let go, or is there danger? "I" don't make myself fly. I don't know how far it would go, and whether I would ever be able to come back.
- Can you please comment?
- Question 3 from Sw Milarepa
- Beloved Osho, out on the sparkling seas of oneness, a mysterious wind fills my sails, giving direction to my journey and beckoning me onwards into unknown waters.
- My beloved captain, when does the unknown become the unknowable?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|