Beyond Enlightenment ~ 26
|date & time||29 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Narendra
- Beloved Osho, since my childhood, I have seen you as a buddha, even before your enlightenment I saw you as a buddha -- the same serenity, the same natural glow, the same spontaneity, the same love, the same compassion, the same carefreeness, the same blissfulness as it is today.
- I have seen many of your phases, and I say again and again that you were a buddha before your enlightenment.
- The story of your enlightenment is a device for us, is a beautiful assurance for us.
- I am immensely grateful. I feel fortunate that you showered your love and compassion on me from the beginning. You have helped me at each step, at each turning point of my life. You changed my life, you filled my life with love and joy, you gave me immense clarity, you made me free.
- I bow down to you. Buddham Sharanam Gachchhami, Buddham Sharanam Gachchhami, Buddham Sharanam Gachchhami.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, Gautam Buddha, Mahavira, J. Krishnamurti were traveling from one place to another for their whole lives. It was reported about J. Krishnamurti that before he left India for California for the last time he told someone that if the doctor in California said, "No more travel, no more talk," then all would be finished; he would be gone in four weeks -- and that's exactly what actually happened.
- Osho, what is the insight of all the masters who were traveling all the time and didn't stay in one place like Raman Maharshi?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, whenever I am in a silent space I hear a sound -- something like 'aum' or humming. I love this rhythmic, sweet, unending sound. In certain activities too, when I am total and silent, this listening happens.
- Is it okay to listen and enjoy this sound, or is it a projection or daydreaming?
- Please guide me.
- Question 4 from Sw Milarepa
- Beloved Osho, the other night you pointed out that Jesus, Marx and Freud were perhaps the world's greatest businessmen.
- On occasion I have heard you call yourself an old Jew.
- Osho, what is your business?
- Question 5 from Satsanga
- Beloved Osho, since sannyas in 1981 people have continually been seeing Jesus Christ in me! What have I to do with this guy?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|