Beyond Enlightenment ~ 27
|date & time||30 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 51min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Lalita
- Beloved Osho, thirteen years ago I left the world, deadly wounded, and came to you. You healed me and gave me back even more than life.
- Then one year ago I went back to that same world I had escaped from, feeling like a child just out of kindergarten, who barely knows the ABC. Naturally there were dark moments. During those moments an inner voice -- was it your voice, Osho? -- kept hammering at me, "Don't get lost in your emotions -- watch!" For months this voice became my constant companion until suddenly a realization happened to me: That the darkness and the conflict were created by my own fears, desires, judgements. This glimpse was surrounded by a calm, relaxed feeling of freedom and acceptance.
- Now, experiencing again the overwhelming beauty of sitting at your feet, I can see that no matter how long I watch, this desire to be in your presence will remain with me.
- Beloved Osho, is it really possible not to long for something so unique and beautiful?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, the other day you talked so beautifully about the sadness which follows the first experience of our innermost silence.
- Is it necessarily so, that when I first experience this silence, I also feel with my whole being that I am absolutely alone on my journey?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I don't really have a question to ask you -- everything is very good. Only one thing is confusing me a little. You have often spoken about the "chosen few." Please, who is doing the choosing?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, often, in the past, you have spoken on doubt and the value of doubting everything.
- On the level where you are my master and I, through your grace, have become your disciple, there has never been any doubt. Forgetfulness on my part, yes; unawareness on my part, yes -- but never the torment of doubt.
- Beloved Master, could you speak on doubt in the relationship of the disciple with the master?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, why do you always look in your hand before you start answering the first question? Do I see it wrongly, or do you find the answer there?
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, it is for the first time I have been so close to you. When I am sitting here with you I feel my heart in tune with your heart, I feel a deep love for you. But I also feel my outer seriousness.
- Why is laughter so difficult for me?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|