Beyond Enlightenment ~ 28
|date & time||31 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
Live music before and after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 4min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Suraj Prakash
- Beloved Osho, you have recently said that most of humanity is vegetating, not living. Please explain to us the art of living so that death may become also a celebration.
- Question 2 from Adima
- Beloved Osho, as a disciple of your mystery school, I want to ask you the following question: When I heard you say that you were beyond enlightenment now, it felt like a relaxation in my heart. That very moment a picture arose in me showing me that you are even closer to us now, and it feels to me as if I can somehow understand "beyond enlightenment" better than enlightenment itself.
- Can you please say something about this?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, now that I am slowly, slowly turning inward, I find this longing mixed with sadness welling up frequently. It seems connected with the feelings that arise when I see you or dream about you.
- Is it the realization that I really don't know much love and bliss in my life, or is it the longing for home?
- Would you please speak to me about this?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, ever since I have been with you listening, listening, I was never able to remember anything you said. As so often before, you are speaking from my own heart, but the moment the words are heard, they are forgotten too.
- Can you please say something? Am I not really listening?
- Question 5 from Latifa
- Beloved Osho, is there any way to transcend being a German?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|