Beyond Enlightenment ~ 32
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|4 Nov 1986 pm
|Sumila, Juhu, Bombay
|Available, duration 2h 13min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 2h 17min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, many things have happened in your world during the past fourteen months that were very controversial and looked strange for a spiritual group.
- Just reading the facts and figures set forth in the 156-page, two-series article in recent issues of the New Yorker could make most people angry.
- Though some sannyasins left, I notice that many of us, including myself, were undisturbed in our inner beings. With no regrets, many of us jumped into the new way, the new adventure.
- Family, friends, strangers, are either curious about this or suspect we're brainwashed dummies, or irresponsible. Is there any way to explain this inner trust that happens to a disciple with a master? Is it possible for any of us to explain anything beyond these facts and figures? -- the love, the fun, the mystery of spiritual transformation that we are so fortunate to participate in with you? Should I even bother, or just concentrate on you and the inner journey and ignore the curious and the skeptics?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series