Beyond Psychology ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|14 Apr 1986 am
|Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay
|Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good, but questions barely audible (Maneesha didn't have a separate microphone).
|Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, often, when I am deeply relaxed, a strong feeling to die comes up in me. In these moments I feel myself as part of the whole cosmos, and I want to disappear into it. On one hand, it is such a beautiful feeling, and I am so grateful for it. On the other hand I mistrust it: Maybe I have not said "yes" to myself, to my being, if the desire to die is so strong. Is it a suicidal desire?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, when I close my eyes I often hear the sound of a tiny bell ringing within.
- Can you please tell us about hearing, meditation, sound and silence?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I once drew a picture of a flower blossoming. The flower was simple and lovely; it had a faint light coming out of the just-opening bud, and the leaves were strong and healthy. But the roots were underdeveloped and weak, as if they didn't belong to this flower at all. This picture was to symbolize me, and I have a deep attachment to it. But I am constantly worried by the roots, as they contradict the promise of the blossom.
- There are many questions connected with this picture, but I would be very happy if you would answer me somehow.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►