Beyond Psychology ~ 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|14 Apr 1986 pm
|Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay
|Available, duration 1h 19min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I feel divided in two parts -- half going towards the unknown, and half towards all that is familiar from my past. When I get close to letting go of what I believe is mine, I panic -- even though I yearn to go to the place you talk about.
- Please give me courage to take the next step.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, you are my inspiration.
- I have heard you say you never had a master; but was there any source of inspiration for you when you began your journey?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I have heard it said that some sannyasin therapists now imagine that they are on the same plane as you are, doing the same kind of work -- if perhaps on a somewhat smaller scale. They no longer even mention your name, and appear to have discarded the mala and red clothes entirely.
- Have they achieved -- or what is really going on with your therapists?
- Question 4
- Beloved osho, it seems to me that perhaps all the master needs to do is to hand out to each of his disciples a length of rope. Over the course of time, we either use that rope to skip with or to hang ourselves with.
- Please comment.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►