Beyond Psychology ~ 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|22 Apr 1986 am
|Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay
|Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good, but some constant audio-noise. Video drop out at the very end from 1:22:43 to 1:23:10. Sound remains. Maybe a power outage.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, for me, being here with you is as if I have arrived at the end of a long journey, no desire to be anywhere else. My heart should jump high and I should bliss out, but looking at myself, carrying this great gift of being with you, there seems to be only a great sense of calm. Happiness and sadness are always simultaneously in me and it is as if they cancel each other out. It seems as if my life flame burns constantly but low, and this worries me.
- This question of whether I am living intensely enough or not is with me always and pulls my energy down even more. Please destroy it.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, only in moments of love do I feel my body dancing with joyful sweetness, and only in moments of love do musicians create music which touches my heart. To feel the music moving my body and the dance moving the fingers of the musicians is for me the most beautiful experience.
- Can you please say something about it?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, until now I have not had many sexual experiences, but lately I have felt to become more sexually active. I seem to avoid heterosexual men, and desire those who are homosexual.
- I am not clear if I am running away from sex out of fear, or towards people I really like and need. Would you please shed some light on this?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, there have been very few enlightened women in the world, and none that I know of in this century. Is there hope for us women?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►