Beyond Psychology ~ 21
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|22 Apr 1986 pm
|Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay
|Available, duration 1h 18min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, when I sit in front of you and listen to you speak, I feel as if a process of osmosis is happening. I find I don't intellectually listen. Is this the right way or am I missing something?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, I remember you talking about eyes and looking into people's eyes and hiding through not looking directly into someone's eyes. After this discourse I dropped my glasses, which I have had since I was one year old. Not wearing them, I found myself being more open in looking in someone's eyes, and I felt great power in my eyes. Would you please talk about the psychological need to wear glasses?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, my whole life I have been struggling with two huge desires: A desire to love and be loved, and the desire to understand and be understood. To see how misunderstood you are by the world and by your friends astounds me, and your not being affected by it astounds me even more. For the past ten years I have been consumed with desire to understand you every minute of every day. Today I feel I don't understand anything, and yet my desire to be understood has diminished. When you speak, the joy of being beyond these two dualities is heaven.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I have too many questions about you because in you I see a part of myself, and in that part I see everyone. Please nudge me if I am in the wrong lane.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►