Beyond Psychology ~ 41
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|2 May 1986 pm
|Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay
|Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good, but questions barely audible.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, as society's hold on people's minds begins to disintegrate, in times of social crisis such as now there seems to be a tendency for an increasing number of people to fall below the mind into madness. Also, is it true that this is paralleled by a tendency for people to look at the possibility of going beyond the mind into enlightenment?
- Question 2 from Premda
- Beloved Osho, I have hesitated for long to ask this question because it seems to reach deep down into my unconscious, and there is a lot of fear connected with it.
- For the past fifteen years I have experienced tension of varying degrees in my heart area, for which there has been no physical explanation. It can vary from sharp, breath-taking pain, which can last for hours, to a slight feeling of pressure. It disappears when I love, melt, let-go, and when I am in harmony with my body. Does it have something to do with the name you gave me? Do I hold back?
- I would be grateful if you could throw some light on this.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, what I find really amazing about your childhood is that, unlike most of us as children, you seem to have an intrinsic and undeniable understanding that your parents' interpretation of reality and your experience of reality were often two different things. You insist that you are no different from us, yet this facet of your childhood alone is more than enough evidence that you house the most unique sort of intelligence.
- I would be grateful for your comment.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►