Bhaj Govindam ~ 02
भजगोविन्दम् मूढ़मते ~ 02
|date & time||12 Nov 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, Shankaracharya teaches metaphysics and at the same time he sings the songs of Govinda. Is there any interrelation between knowledge and bhakti, devotion?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, religions try to make us disinterested in worldly happiness by saying that it is temporary and transient. But is not this very transiency the cause of it attraction?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, you have said that when the self surrenders, the whole existence then protects. Then why was the fakir who could see the formless everywhere, or who could feel the presence of godliness everywhere, murdered by the English soldiers?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, there is such an intense emptiness within me that I feel even more frivolous than dust in my own eyes. And when there is no capability left I cannot believe that God will ever sit on this empty throne. Because of this feeling life seems insecure. It seems I have reached nowhere. I am neither here nor there.
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, Shankaracharya emphasizes the sense of indifference, nonattachment towards the bodies of man and woman. But in this ashram you approve of free mixing of men and women. Please say something on this.
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, my mind is extremely skeptical. That is why, in spite of all the efforts, it does not settle anywhere. Since my birth I have only known the material -- and you say that everything is godliness. So should I believe it? Will it be honesty?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|