Bhaj Govindam ~ 06
भजगोविन्दम् मूढ़मते ~ 06
|date & time||16 Nov 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 24min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you have said many times that a dialogue is not possible through debate. But Shankara announced his universal victory and defeated innumerable intellectuals in a debate on the meaning of the scriptures. After the defeat they had to become Shankara's disciples. Please explain what kind of debate on the scriptures this was.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, the fall of an ordinary person can be understood, but how can the fall be possible of a seeker who is treading the path of renunciation, detachment and austerity?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, the so-called sannyasins are doing business in the name of religion. And you have told your sannyasins to continue their shops, their businesses. This seems contradictory. Please clarify.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, it seems that Bhaj Govindam is written for the vanaprastha stage. But you are saying this for everyone.
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, can a person who has cosmic consciousness really enjoy pleasures or does he just act as though doing so?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|