Bhaj Govindam ~ 08
भजगोविन्दम् मूढ़मते ~ 08
|date & time||18 Nov 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, when Shankara was very young his mother did not give him permission to take sannyas. But one day as he was bathing in a river he was caught by a crocodile. At death's door Shankara asked his mother to give him permission to take sannyas. The permission was given, and Shankara was saved. Please explain this event.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, Sai Baba had gone to Narayanswamy's house in the forms of a dog and a leper and Narayanswamy could not recognize him. My request is that you must come to my house but in this very form, because I am very stupid.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, yesterday, while narrating the story of the wasp, you told us about a mental block. Please tell us how to remove a complex by sadhana, spiritual practice?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, is it possible for a man's mind to become like the mind of the newborn baby?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, sometimes Shri Shankaracharya says that nothing will happen by the pilgrimage to the Ganges and sometimes he says that, even by drinking a drop of the Ganges water, a man conquers death. Please clarify this contradiction.
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, you say that one attains truth with the grace of the master. Then why do you also encourage the effort of ego?
- Question 7
- Beloved Osho, you said, while in misery live it thoroughly, find out its cause and wake up. What happens when one wakes up?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|