Bhaj Govindam ~ 09
भजगोविन्दम् मूढ़मते ~ 09
|date & time||19 Nov 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Dropping sex, anger, greed and attachment, meditate upon yourself: who am I? Because idiots without self-realization suffer the anguish of deep hell here.
- Only the Gita and the Sahastranam, the one thousand names of God, are worth singing; only the form of Vishnu is worth meditating upon incessantly. One should always seek the company of good people, one should give money to the poor only.
- One indulges with woman for pleasure, but what a pity that in the end one only has a worn-out body. Although death is the only certainty in this world, people do not stop sinning.
- Money is disaster -- always contemplate over it. The truth is that there is no happiness in money at all. It has been seen everywhere that the rich man is afraid even of his own sons.
- Pranayam and pratyahar, intelligent discrimination between transient and intransient, disciplining of samadhi with japa -- discipline all these with caution, with great caution.
- Totally surrendered to the lotus feet of the master, free from the bondages of the world, having disciplined the mind along with the senses, you will be able to see the divine within your heart.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|