Bhaj Govindam ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
भजगोविन्दम् मूढ़मते ~ 10
|date & time
|20 Nov 1975 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 15min. Quality: good.
|find a PDF of this event
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, yesterday you explained that pranayam is the method which expands the bio-energy and pratyahar is to return to the original source. First it is expansion, then it is return to the source. Why is it so?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, yesterday you discussed how to be without passion, how to go beyond passion. Please tell us the alchemy of being without passion, sex, even in dreams.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, you said that desire always creates misery. Then do the desires for good deeds, for religion, for God also create misery?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, this pratyahar looks like an impossible experiment. Is it possible for the Ganges to return to Gangotri and is it possible for the tree to again become a seedling and a seed? And Shankara and you are both asking us to do this.
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, your meditation techniques include yoga and bhakti. Are both of these necessary for pratyahar?
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, I am listening to you daily; I am understanding you also. Tears flow out of my eyes, the heart palpitates like an earthquake, and it seems as if the day of self-realization has come. But it does not come. The next day again this experience gets repeated. I do not know what is the meaning of this play of the sun and the shadow.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series