Did Bonnie and Clyde really write to Henry Ford to thank him for his fast, reliable getaway cars? Do you ever wonder what happens at the DirtFish Rally School? What's a tether car? The CarStuff show has explored these and literally hundreds of other fascinating topics to explain how some of the most amazing machines on land, sea and air actually work. So whether you want to know more about hearses or circus trains, salt flat racers or the popemobile, Scott Benjamin has you covered.
- 1 episode
- time period of hosting
- July 2016
- presenter (producer)
- Scott Benjamin, Ben Bowlin
- see also
- Podcast website
The 93 Rolls-Royces of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- Some called Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh a messiah, and some called him a cult leader. Beginning in the 1980s, this controversial guru and his followers slowly took over an area of rural Oregon. Yet despite all his spiritual teachings and publications, he's perhaps best remembered for amassing a collection of nearly 100 Rolls-Royces. So what happened to them?
- Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com
- See https://omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
- Date of broadcast : 27 July 2016
- Duration : 1:00:02
- Listen to this episode here
- Episode notes :