Come Come Yet Again Come ~ 13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|8 Nov 1980 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Harrinder Singh
- Beloved Osho, people of almost all the religions try to convince other people to follow their respective religions. But I have met many of your followers and they always discourage me from adopting the way you are preaching. Why so?
- Question 2 from Sw Premraja
- Beloved Osho, I have heard you know something about this guy Murphy and some of his Golden rules. Please tell us some!
- Question 3 from Ma Anand Kevala
- Beloved Osho, yesterday in lecture you said that laughter was natural. I have also heard you say that what is natural is easy and right.
- Why do I find it so difficult to laugh -- even at your jokes?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►