Come Follow Me Vol 1 ~ 01
|date & time||21 Oct 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 38min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- John 1
- 1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God
- 3 All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made.
- 4 In him was life; and life was the light of men.
- 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
- 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
- 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe.
- 8 He was not that light, but was sent to bear witness of that light.
- 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
- 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- 14 And the word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the father), full of grace and truth.
- 16 And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.
- 17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|