Come Follow Me Vol 1 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|28 Oct 1975 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- How is one who has been trained all his life to analyze and question and doubt to bridge the gap between doubt and trust?
- Question 2
- The Bible uses the word 'repent'. Sometimes you translate it as 'return', sometimes as 'answer' and sometimes you leave it as 'repent'. Do you change the meaning as you need it?
- Question 3
- Yesterday after the lecture I approached small Siddhartha by the drinking water. Having read what you said about him being one of the ancient ones, I crouched down, looked into his eyes and said, "Osho told me who you are." He smiled, looked deeply at me, and twice threw water on my head. He then softly hit me on the head and said quietly, "Shut up." There was silence. It was very beautiful.
- Question 4 from Sw Chaitanya Sagar
- When I reflect on Christ's persecution two thousand years ago, I feel that in the meantime nothing much has changed in people's attitudes towards a living messiah in their midst. Suspicion, cynicism and mistrust seem to be all around just as before. Could it be that you, too, one day will be persecuted by the establishment? Looking around the auditorium, I fancy that I can spot the doubting Thomas, the john, the Simon Peter, Mary Magdalen, even Judas and the rest of the gang. Could this all be a live-action replay?
- Question 5
- What does Christ really mean when he says, "Come follow me"
- Question 6 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- To follow Jesus a deep trust, surrender and love is needed but today a deep skepticism is prevalent all over the world. What is the way?
- Question 7
- Why do you always tell us to be happy if, before enlightenment, one has to reach a peak of pain and anguish?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►