Come Follow Me Vol 2 ~ 02
|date & time||1 Nov 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 19min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- "Roses are red
- Violets are bluish
- If it wasn't for Jesus
- We'd all be Jewish."
- Please comment.
- Question 2
- Oh, Osho, today I wanted to dance as you were speaking. And you even mentioned Kazantzakis whom I love. But I feel inhibited to dance, though I was sitting in the back. The ashram feels conservative to me, but probably I didn't dance because of my own conservatism. Is this a question?
- Question 3
- You said, "If there were no reformers, then the world would be a more natural and beautiful place. "Then why is your ashram so full of reformers?
- Question 4
- While at one place Christ asks his disciples to carry their cross every day, at another he bids them to celebrate his presence as that of a bridegroom. Why this contradiction?
- Question 5
- Would you define and discuss the nature of consciousness? How does consciousness relate to ego? Is consciousness the creative principle? (that is, could you say equally, "In the beginning was consciousness" instead of "In the beginning was the word or the logos"?) How does consciousness relate to God?
- Question 6
- You said, "We are not doing anything here," but those of us who live and work here in the ashram are continuously occupied with 'doing'. In fact the more we do, the more we are praised; and anyone who does not, or does less, is scolded. Please explain.
- Question 7 from Se Dharmateerth Bodhisattva
- Is this it? Am I experiencing you? Has the final journey begun?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|