Come Follow Me Vol 2 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|5 Nov 1975 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said, "Teaching is the best way of learning" but you have also said, "The world is irreligious because of too many preachers." Would you please speak on the subtle difference between helping others and trying to change others.
- Question 2
- It is believed that Christ was the first politician of love in that he tried to save the world before he had saved himself, and that we are his children: Politicians of love, seeking heaven on earth.
- Question 3
- Osho, I don't know who I am. I feel like I need grounding at some level. Is there no place for grounding?
- Question 4
- Having never had the opportunity to truly fall in love, to know that surrender, is that keeping me from truly falling in love with you, being in that mad state of love? Is it enough just to feel quiet love, respect -- though not necessarily that odd form of insanity?
- Question 5
- I was not looking for you, and yet you found me. I was not deserving. There are others I know who have tried harder to find the truth. Why have I been so lucky?
- Question 6
- Before you found me I had already renounced my family, race and religion. Now it has all changed. I have never felt so affected as now, since my parents and sister are sannyasins too. Something special and indescribable has happened between me and them, I feel. And in Judaism I find myself and accept myself. What is happening?
- Question 7
- The last few days this happens: Whenever I feel I need to be in tune with my center, immediately I see the image of a very calm, deep lake surrounded by mountains. All is peace and in deep harmony. I see myself sitting either on the border of the lake or on the mountaintop -- just sitting and watching in calm happiness. There are always white and black birds silently flying around. The place is not from this world, and yet it is from this world. The image centers me immediately. I seem to need it, but still it feels a bit childish; and although it doesn't feel like I am doing something. I am yet doing. Please comment.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►