Come Follow Me Vol 2 ~ 08
|date & time||7 Nov 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Osho, will I know when I am ready to face you?
- Question 2
- How can I serve you?
- Question 3 from Sambuddha
- The strangest thing has happened: I feel happy! My problems seem transparent, and I feel more and more alive. You talk about the need to die. How can my happiness lead me through 'the dark night of the soul'?
- Question 4
- Why is religion a dirty word for me, and why does it threaten me far more here in Poona than it ever did before?
- Question 5
- The peaks are getting pretty wonderful, but the valleys are deeper and darker than ever. Finding balance seems impossible. What to do?
- Question 6 from Sw Chaitanya Sagar
- Osho, the other day you lovingly told me to be more concerned about myself and less about others. Thank you Osho. I got the point. And yet I must ask one more question not to do with me but with you. What exactly is happening with you? Every month your body is becoming more sensitive in every way and the phenomenon. Even to my state of unawareness, is awesome. Can you say something about your changes?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|