Come Follow Me Vol 2 ~ 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|8 Nov 1975 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 16min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Matthew 13
- 34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:
- 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: And his disciples came unto hlm, saying, declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
- 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the son of man;
- 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
- 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
- 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
- 41 The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
- 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
- 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
- 44 Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►