Come Follow Me Vol 3 ~ 02
|date & time||12 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Many times I feel guilty because I cannot receive you.
- Question 2
- Can trust be cultivated?
- Question 3
- Osho, I seem to have found my question: The closer I seem to get to my beloved, the closer I seem to get to myself -- and the further and further away I seem to get from you. Yet according to you, the closer one gets to one self the closer one gets to you. So something, somewhere, is not what it seems. What is it?
- Question 4
- When I am with you I am speechless. If feel my mouth and throat become inappropriate and almost lose their function. Yet language is my best implement also my best weapon and without it I feel crippled. Am I as foolish as I feel to be squandering these chances of talking to you?
- Question 5
- You appeared to me yesterday to be literally as well as figuratively drunk. Were you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|