Come Follow Me Vol 3 ~ 04
|date & time||14 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- How would you describe your particular path to enlightenment in relationship to other traditional paths such as the various kinds of yoga, Sufism, Buddhism, Zen, Christianity, etcetera?
- Question 2
- What is the difference between being a fatalist and just floating, feeling everything is beautiful?
- Question 3
- As an artist, I tend to claim my perceptions, desiring recognition for sharing my visions with others. My ego is strong. How can the Western artist be free of ego and transcend the dichotomy of the aesthetic and the spiritual?
- Question 4
- I am so confused. I want to perfect myself, but have lost all idea what effort to make in what way. Your presence makes me want to let go, but much else urges me toward a desperate programme of self-renewal. What can I do?
- Question 5
- You are so sweet and rare that I feel like kidnapping you before I leave Poona. What do you say?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|