Come Follow Me Vol 3 ~ 06
|date & time||16 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 26min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I myself am a question. I know not who I am. What to do? Where to go?
- Question 2
- My anger has lessened, my sexual desire is not my master, my mind is more still, and still I know I am not surrendered to you. What will it take -- a thunderbolt?
- Question 3
- What constitutes the behaviour of an enlightened man?
- Question 4
- You have given me your love. Now I want you to hate me. Can you?
- Question 5
- Do you think that you will be unable to work upon me if I do not take your sannyas?
- Question 6
- This morning in the dancing meditation I found myself crying heart-rent tears of happiness. What is this strange paradox?
- Question 7 from Amitabh
- Osho, here with you is the deepest, most growing place for me to be and I dislike much of what I see here -- dead Rajneeshianity rising like an ikon, licentiousness not freedom emerging, arrogance and aggressiveness the rule, humility and caring the exception. Opening to the awareness that these are my qualities, projected, returns me to a deep appreciation in being here. Thank you.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|