Come Follow Me Vol 3 ~ 09
|date & time||19 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- John 7
- 25 Then said some of them of Jerusalem...
- 27 Howbeit we know this man whence he is: but when Christ cometh, no man knoweth whence he is.
- 28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
- 29 But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.
- 30 Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come.
- 31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?
- 32 The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him; and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him.
- 33 Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me...
- 37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|