Come Follow Me Vol 4 ~ 01
|date & time||21 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutras
- John 13
- 1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
- Matthew 26
- 17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him: Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
- 18 And he said: Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him: The master saith, my time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
- 19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.
- Luke 22
- 14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
- 15 And he said unto them: With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
- 16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God.
- 17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said: Take this, and divide it among yourselves:
- 18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the Kingdom of God shall come.
- 19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying: This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
- 20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying: This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|