Come Follow Me Vol 4 ~ 11
|date & time||31 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Luke 24
- 36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them: Peace be unto you.
- 37 But they were terrified and afrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
- 38 And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled? And why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
- 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Handle me and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
- 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
- 41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat?
- 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycombe.
- 43 And he took it, and did eat before them.
- 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.
- 46 And said unto them: Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day.
- 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
- 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|