Dang Dang Doko Dang ~ 08
|date & time||18 Jun 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- As a child, Sundays have been something very special to me. Now, since a few days, I wake up every morning and go out, see the Sun shining through the trees, hear the birds singing and get this feeling, 'Sh, another Sunday.' I put on my best clothes and have Sunday for the whole day. What is happening to me?
- Question 2
- Osho, I am having a great struggle deep inside me before taking the final step, but last night, when I slept in orange clothes, I felt myself a different person. What are you doing?
- Question 3
- Sometimes it seems like wherever I go I am facing the wall.
- Question 4
- When the other bank is this very bank, then there is no need for enlightenment. If one is alive in this moment, then why should one dream of enlightenment?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|